Friday, April 20, 2012

33 weeks :)

2 blog posts in 2 days...i am impressed with myself :)

How far along? 33 weeks

Total weight gain: 32 pounds...2 pounds in 1 week...i thought i was supposed to drop pounds at this point?!

Maternity clothes?  other than a few  pairs of sweatpants...ALL maternity!  i should mention i live in maternity yoga pants and tank tops from target :)

Stretch marks? no...wondering if i can make it 3 more weeks without them?

Sleep:  i love sleep :) minus the up every 1.5-2 hours to use the bathroom/roll over/adjust the pillows..

Best moment this week:  setting the date!

Miss Anything? wine with supper!  or eating something and not getting instant acid reflux...

Movement: yup!

Food cravings: cereal..

Food aversions: basically everything other than cereal...

Gender:  boys :)

Labor Signs: cervix is closed...but i get contractions during the day and feeling a lot of pressure!

Symptoms: back pain...cramps.

Belly Button in or out? out!

Wedding rings on or off? off :(

Looking forward to: may 15th :)


                                                                   33 weeks :)

3 comments:

The Yarbrough's said...

Heyyy!!! I came across your blog thru Kelly's Korner Mom of Multiples. :) I am a mother of 4 month old twins...boy and girl! They're such a blessing! I can't imagine life without them now. I'm not going to tell you it's easy...I would be lying. haha However, it does get easier...it already has for us.

Your little ones will be here before you know it. Try to get your rest now...{if at all possible...} I remember everyone told me that when I was pregnant and I was sooo uncomfortable it was impossible to get any sleep.

Good luck with the rest of your pregnancy!!! GOD won't put anymore on you than you can handle!!! :) :)

The Yarbrough's said...

p.s {thought of something else...haha} I didn't get stretch marks at all during my pregnancy and I gained around 58 lbs...or so....however after I had them...I lost almost all of my weight and then the stretch marks appeared. I would recommend using something now!! haha Their not bad but they are there...I guess it's from stretching sooo much and then shrinking back down sooo quickly. Try bio oil. I'm pretty sure you can use it while your pregnant. ;)

Krissy said...

Great info source for twins!

http://thetwinsource.com