this is WAY past due...i have not blogged in FOREVER (not that i was ever good at it in the first place)...but since i posted a link from kelly's korner i thought i should do a quick (or long...we shall see) post.
josh and i found out we were pregnant on october 7th and we were SHOCKED when we found out we were expecting TWINS at our first ultrasound on november 10th @ 10 weeks pregnant!
on january 25th @ 20 weeks pregnant we found out we are expecting mono-di indentical twin BOYS :)
as of today (3.30.12) i am 30 weeks pregnant! i don't have a lot of people who have been "here" or that are currently going through this so i would appreciate ANY advice :) i read a ton of blogs but as i said before-i am NOT good at posting...i am going to try change that so i can document the rest of this pregnancy and the arrival of our boys!
bring on the pictures!
10 week ultrasound-TWINS! -november 2011
10 weeks pregnant -november 2011
14 week ultrasound-Baby B is on top and Baby A is on bottom -december 2011
20 week ultrasound-Baby A -january 2012
20 week ultrasound-Baby B -january 2012
20 weeks pregnant -january 2012
26 week ultrasound-Baby B -march 2012
26 week ultrasound-they were forehead to forehead :)
26 weeks pregnant -march 2012
28 week ultrasound-Baby A -march 2012
28 week ultrasound-Baby A -march 2012
28 weeks pregnant -march 2012
30 weeks pregnant -march 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




4 comments:
Wow! Great catch up post it seems! I'm stopping by from SUYL, no experience with the identical twin thing but am momma to two & half yo twin girls who were born at 29 weeks!
Congrats! I have identical twin boys (mono mono) who were born at 32 weeks after I'd been on hospitalized bed rest for 6 weeks. They stayed in the NICU for 6 weeks and thankfully bypassed so many possible complications. Today they are wild 2 year olds and life is FUN! I could talk babies and twins all day long...please visit my blog and feel free to email me about anything...twin resources, registry stuff, questions, whatever! You've made it so far...way to go:)
Krissy
www.krissywatson.blogspot.com
Congrats!! I'm a little partial to identical twins... I have an identical twin sister and have 3 year old identical twin girls (born at 33 weeks!) Consider yourself blessed! You're going to have so much fun with those boys!!
I'm 24 weeks pregnant with twin girls, congrats on your boys!
Post a Comment